- Annual Meeting
- News & Features
|2019 Annual Meeting|
Mark Your Calendars!
Highlights of this year's Annual Meeting include:
• Invited addresses from Mara Mather (USC), Betsy Murray (NIMH), and Tor Wager (University
of Colorado, Boulder).
• Pre-conferences on conducting ambulatory psychophysiology, open science initiatives, and
a Mini Boot Camp on EEG/ERP.
• “Big Question” sessions on studying the time course of affective responses, the utility
of psychophysiological for understanding the treatment and etiology, diagnosis and
treatment of psychopathology, and multi-method integration.
In addition, the Annual Meeting of SPR:
• Is extremely student-friendly! Students are involved at every level of the society, in addition
to being considered for poster and travel awards. And don’t forget the Student Social!
• Includes events organized by both the Diversity Committee and the Women in Science
• Culminates with an all-society business luncheon.
• … and concludes with a performance by the SPR Blues Band!
This year, consider checking out SPR!
*Catherine Norris, Swarthmore College (2019 Program Chair)
Tatjana Aue, University of Bern
Echo Leaver, Salisbury University