- Annual Meeting
- 2019 Annual Meeting
- Future & Past Meetings
- News & Features
|2019 Annual Meeting|
Download the SPR mobile app! Search the iTunes Store or Google Play for the Attendify app. Download the Attendify app and then go in and search for SPR 2019.
Highlights of this year's Annual Meeting include:
• Invited addresses from Mara Mather (USC), Betsy Murray (NIMH), and Tor Wager (University
of Colorado, Boulder).
• Pre-conferences on conducting ambulatory psychophysiology, open science initiatives, and
time-frequency principal components analysis.
• “Big Question” sessions on studying the time course of affective responses, the utility
of psychophysiological for understanding the treatment and etiology, diagnosis and
treatment of psychopathology, and multi-method integration.
In addition, the Annual Meeting of SPR:
• Is extremely student-friendly! Students are involved at every level of the society, in addition
to being considered for poster and travel awards. And don’t forget the Student Social!
• Includes events organized by both the Diversity Committee and the Women in Science
• Culminates with an all-society business luncheon.
• … and concludes with a performance by the SPR Blues Band!
This year, consider checking out SPR!
*Catherine Norris, Swarthmore College (2019 Program Chair)
Tatjana Aue, University of Bern
Echo Leaver, Salisbury University